Video is now one of the fastest methods to obtain top organic search results.
Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO) provides you one of the greatest opportunities to cost-effectively drive targeted traffic to you website. With YouTube’s unparalleled worldwide popularity and with search engines returning a lot more than simply text results, you now have a fantastic chance to get your video ranked on YouTube in addition to the first page of Google. Video is starting to become one of the most innovative marketing tools online. eMarketer is reporting that more than 66.8% of businesses intend to employ this method to generate more business on the web.
WHAT IS VIDEO SEO?
VSEO is the process of promoting your videos to the top of YouTube and Google as well as the other major search engines.
WHY YOU CAN MORE EASILY DOMINATE THE VIDEO RESULTS
- Google offers combine results or a blend of information, shopping images as well as video results. Hence, search engines will more highly rank video content to make certain that searches constantly show mixed search results.
- Second of all, while there is plenty of video content online, merely a small percentage of the content is correctly posted so that the search engines incorporate it in their indexes.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL VSEO CAMPAIGN
- Video Production
- YouTube channel setup and optimization
- Embedded video integration on your site
- Submissions and promotion of your videos through linking and reviews
- Video metrics and reporting
There’s no denying that Google loves video. When you search for almost anything that can be shown through a video, you’ll notice YouTube, Google Video and other video websites completely taking over the first page. That’s not all though, here are some interesting facts few people know:
- 38% of Google Universal Search results included video (Comscore)
- More than 70% of all web visitors watch online video (according to NY Times)
- 52% of all web traffic is video (according to industry watchdog, eMarketer)
- The average YouTube visitor spends 27 minutes watching video per day
- Because video is so popular, video links and clips often show up before other content
- DOMINATION of the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing!
- Video Syndication to YouTube, Google Video, and Yahoo Video.
- Properly format video content for submission to search engines
- YouTube Optimization
- Submit videos, thumbnails, associated video and meta content
- Ranking, click throughs and ROI tracking
- Gain visibility on YouTube as well as across multiple search engines
- Expand your search engine ranking
- Reach targeted customers by keyword
- Create impact with the power of sight, sound and motion
- See results with reporting
- Enhance competitive advantage