Your company needs a customized, coordinated attack on your market. Simply cobbling together a website and buying some adwords ads are not going to make a profitable marketing campaign.
We take the time to completely understand your business, your customers, your competitors, what you’ve done in the past, and what your goals are for the future. We work together to build a strategy and a customized implementation plan to get your message to potential customers; no matter where they “live”.
We make sure there is total transparency into what we’re going to do for your company, why we’re doing it, and exactly what our fees are.
And, finally, we hold ourselves accountable with detailed progress and status reports on all the metrics you need to ensure that your return on investment is where it needs to be.
Our process is generally broken up into 4 key phases:
- Research and Discovery – We examine the marketplace and research customer behavior, your competition, keywords and phrases, etc.
- Planning – We put together a comprehensive plan to dominate your market through the applicable advertising channels. We agree on business goals and a budget for advertising spend.
- Execution – We apply the right resources with the right experiences to implement the plan.
- Measurement and Reporting – We regularly report on our progress, and examine the key metrics of our campaigns together to ensure that we’re meeting the goals.
Before we start building your social media and online marketing program for you, we need to create an initial plan for:
- The components—channels and tactics we should use with your markets and how they will integrate with each other,
- The content we need to develop (videos, articles, messages, offers, etc.),
- The order in which we will introduce each channel,
- Estimated costs and target results
It’s likely new opportunities will arise during the course of implementing and managing your program. It’s also likely that some tactics will prove more effective than others. In either case, we will modify the plan accordingly.